21 September, 2013

So...


It’s been quite a while that I didn’t update my blog so it’s time to finally do it!
This pinch pot project is much harder than I expected, especially when you don’t have time to do all the things that you want in a day.
So far I tested my limits, my weak points, my patience and much more with this project. I’m not a professional ceramist so I don’t have a studio to work at. For now I work in a little corner of my boyfriends working/living room. And sometimes the whole process of making something is really a venture. But that exciting story is for another time.
I decided to stop with pinch pot project when I reach a number of 100 pots. My initial idea was to make 365 of them! I was really enthusiastic at the beginning! But now I know in which direction I want to go with my work so I think it’s not necessary to go all the way with this project. 
Hope you will stay with me and wait a little bit more for all this pinch pots that I made!


No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?