21 February, 2013

Day 52

Luminary

This pinched luminary is an attempt of developing
the idea that I was working on last year .
 I imagined some oval shaped luminary that consists of two parts and looks like
a little sculpture. The idea came spontaneously while I was working
on something completely different and not really interesting so  
in that moment that was really creative inspiration for me.

*Click for larger image

Unfired
The idea itself was good but in the end it failed in a practical sense. 
There wasn't enough oxygen for candle to burn. 
The crucial thing I didn't think of.
And I made three of these "idea luminary" before I realized that. :)
They look nice but that's all.
This one is different ,
 I pierced  it a lot and made it bigger and rounded. 


UPDATE: fired (black oxide)





No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?